    Kevin Guest

    Last exam I need to take to obtain MCSA2000. If anyone has taken the
    exam and can toss me some advice on it etc.. that would be great. Thanks

    Kevin, Dec 29, 2003

  2. If you can admin, then you can do this exam. Very straight forward. You
    should have no big issues. But do know GPO, and password settings.

    Christopher J. Beasley, Dec 30, 2003

  3. Kevin

    Brad Guest

    I did this one a few weeks ago... all I can say is make sure you study
    GPO's!!!

    This was one section that I could have done better on if I had spent some
    time getting to know them like the back of my hand, like microsoft expected.

    Everything else on this exam was quite straight forward.

    Brad, Dec 31, 2003