    Any Idea how many questions are on the test?
    How long you get and the passing score?

    Thanks
    John, Jul 7, 2003

  2. John

    billyw Guest

    yes i have

    billyw, Jul 7, 2003

  3. John

    Adam Guest

    Tell ya what there are alot of really annoying people on this site. Why
    bother posting if you not going to help. Have you got nothing better to do
    GET A LIFE YOU SAD LONELY FOOL. yes im talking to YOU billyw

    --
    Adam Downie
    A+, Network+, Security+, MCP

    Adam, Jul 7, 2003
  4. John

    Jtyc Guest

    > Tell ya what there are alot of really annoying people on this site. Why
    > bother posting if you not going to help. Have you got nothing better to do
    > GET A LIFE YOU SAD LONELY FOOL. yes im talking to YOU billyw

    But the question was rather pointless don't you think? What difference does
    it make how many questions are on the test or how long you have to take it?
    Those are questions people ask when they are not sure of themselves.
    Jtyc, Jul 7, 2003
  5. John

    Adam Guest

    Very true but an answer like billyw does not help anyone i mean what is the
    point in posting just to say that.

    --
    Adam Downie
    A+, Network+, Security+, MCP

    Adam, Jul 7, 2003
  6. John

    billyw Guest

    got a reaction from an idiot didn't i

    billyw, Jul 7, 2003
  7. John

    Adam Guest

    Only because this so called idiot wanted to tell you what a knob you are.
    Get a life little boy

    --
    Adam Downie
    A+, Network+, Security+, MCP

    Adam, Jul 7, 2003
  8. John

    Consultant Guest

    that's a mighty impressive list of certs down there

    Consultant, Jul 7, 2003
  9. John

    billyw Guest

    why do people put their certs in their sig..
    is it like a compensator of some kind?

    oh and thanks for calling me a knob.. i'm touched

    billyw, Jul 7, 2003
  10. John

    Patrick Guest

    To answer your question, I just sat 70-218 yesterday and
    passed, it was a fairly easy test compared to 215,216,
    and 217 I took last few months. Maybe it is just that I
    am getting more use to the type questions MS offers.
    Anyway, there were 50 questions, 175 minutes and a
    Pass/Fail at the end, no grade.

    Patrick

    Patrick, Jul 9, 2003