    Any experience with this that could be shared ????

    Thanks
    C Calamis

    Meister Man, Feb 24, 2004

  2. Meister Man

    Brat Guest

    218 is a combination of 210, 215, 216, and 217... if you have just passed
    210 and 215, you may need to study more. AD is heavy in 218... not
    difficult mind you (if you have passed the aforementioned 4 certs). I
    studied for my 218 for about a week (about 10 hours total) and then gave up
    and took and passed the exam... then again, I had passed 210, 215, 216, 217,
    219 and 224 prior to taking 218 (this exam came out not long before I had
    finished my exam track... had planned to take 221 but copped out with 218 as
    I was not intending to work in an environment that would require 221 for a
    long time). This exam is not difficult if you have a strong grasp of AD,
    subnetting, server components and general networking knowledge.

    --
    Sue MCNGP #69

    "Meister Man" <> wrote in message
    > Hi there, I have seen alot of input about breezing through 218 if you

    passed
    > 210 & 215, which I have. However what I am curious about is the material
    > needed for 218 similar to 215 ????? Alot of the study aids I have used

    seem

    Brat, Feb 24, 2004