    Appreciate comments from you knowledgeable folks out there.

    --
    DAVID
    User, Feb 29, 2004

  2. User

    DarkVejita Guest

    studied and
    >passed A+, N+, 70-210, 70-515 and working on 70-218
    >
    >Some folks are telling me that the 70-216 is a must from

    an employer's
    >point of view and I should have taken that route. Should

    I look at
    >studying this one as well?
    >
    >Appreciate comments from you knowledgeable folks out

    there.

    >--
    >DAVID
    >.

    Well, I just finished with 70-218 yesterday (passed it, by
    the way), and am now doing 70-216. The way I see it, 70-
    218 and 70-216 are core/elective requirements depending on
    the route you take. If you go MCSA, 218 is required, 216
    is elective. If you go MCSE, 216 is required and 218 is
    an elective. So, by doing both tests, you are killing 2
    birds with one stone.

    At least, that's the way I am seeing it. I could be
    wrong, but I just got done checking the requirements and
    that was how it panned out to me.

    DV
    DarkVejita, Mar 3, 2004

  3. User

    louval Guest

    Yep, I do agree with VD. I only need 70-216 myself to have
    my MCSA. Friends told me that 70-216 is a tough nut to
    crack so i am studying it now carefully.

    louval

    louval, Mar 4, 2004
  4. User

    Paula Guest

    Yes, but you can also do 70-244 which is not so hard as 70-216 and this will
    get you your MCSA plus can be used as an elective for MCSE

    Paula, Mar 4, 2004