    looked and looked and have found nothing relevant on this
    site... so I just thought I would ask.. :p

    Thx in advance,

    Jme, Jan 18, 2004

  2. Jme

    Chief Guest

    my 216 had 50 questions and 48 the 218.

    Chief, Jan 18, 2004

  3. Jme

    behnam Guest

    I saw that my fellow classmate had 50 questions and about
    150 minutes, and for 218 is enough , because it is a easy
    test if you have 210 and 215 or 216,

    I will have it for about 2 weeks .

    behnam, Jan 18, 2004
  4. Jme

    ks Guest

    I just pass my 70-218 during my lunch time, it has 50 questions.

    ks, Jan 20, 2004
  5. 218 that I Did had 56Q so I guess that it depends on the
    exam type and I would also say the standard is around 45 -
    65 Q per exam

    Ives M Visagie, Jan 24, 2004