    hear some experiences or hints people could give for 70-
    218.

    thanks
    Paco, Mar 3, 2004

  2. Paco

    Zelao Guest

    The test 70-218 is easy. It's a like the 210 and 215.

    Zelao - Brazil
    MCP - MCSA
    Zelao, Mar 3, 2004

  3. Paco

    Guest Guest

    What did you use for studying? books, practise exams. Let
    me know.

    Guest, Mar 3, 2004
  4. Paco

    emdee [MCSA] Guest

    wrote:

    > What did you use for studying? books, practise exams. Let
    > me know.

    Just make sure you practice at setting up Group Policy and GP
    permissions and re-read anything you read for the first two exams.

    I swear at least one of the questions was one I'd had on Server.

    Oh make sure you are aware of things that can affect routing of
    broadcast traffic and routing diagnosis too.

    --

    _/ _/ _/_/_/
    _/_/ _/_/ _/ _/
    emdee [MCSA], Mar 4, 2004
  5. Paco

    Paco Guest

    Cool, keep em coming

    Paco, Mar 4, 2004
  6. Paco

    MSGuru Guest

    Expect a little bit of vagueess , but if u r experienced enough it should be
    a breeze...

    MSGuru, Mar 4, 2004
  7. Paco

    Paco Guest

    Cool, keep em coming

    Paco, Mar 4, 2004
  8. Paco

    Paco Guest

    Vague questions on a MS exam...Unheard of..just how vague
    are we talking here?

    Paco, Mar 4, 2004
  9. Paco

    Guest Guest

    Hints? You mean other then study? It's a pretty easy
    test. However you will have to study for it. I was a bit
    scared when the time came to take the test since I didn't
    find a lot of practice questions out there (unless I
    bought them).
    But I found that what I already knew plus the studying
    made this an easy test to pass (nothing like sitting
    there at the test station with a smirk on your face while
    the workstation is grinding away to give you your score,
    but you already know that you knocked this one out the
    park). I used CBT Nuggets for this test. They did a good
    job of covering what I would see.

    Guest, Mar 5, 2004
  10. Paco

    Guest Guest