    suggestions?, i'd be glad as soon you help me,
    Thanx anyway,
    Tamer.

    Tamer, Jul 6, 2003

  2. Tamer

    licknlabia Guest

    has bits and pieces from 215, 216, and of course the 218 book.

    For me personally, I had a wierd set of questions, 15 or so on printing,
    another 20 on NTFS permissions/ GPO.
    a couple of hardware questions.

    But, be prepared for everything.

    Hello, I'm planning to pass 70-218 exam these days, any

    licknlabia, Jul 6, 2003

  3. Tamer

    Steve Guest

    Mine was like a damn exam on GPO!