    I'm using the MS Press courseware to prepare.

    Thanks in advance for any comments you can provide.

    Steve
    =?Utf-8?B?TUNTLUUtQnktR3Vt?=, Nov 16, 2004

  2. Much more thorough than 210 but not quite as intense as 216 IMHO. If you've
    done 6/7 then continued study at your present level should present you with
    no problem on the last exam. Good Luck

    =?Utf-8?B?Um9uYXRob3NwaWNl?=, Nov 16, 2004

  3. MCS-E-By-Gum wrote:

    > Thanks in advance for any comments you can provide.

    I don't have any comments on the exams, but I just wanted you to know that I
    think your handle is cool.

    --
    Fris "Right up there with Imhotech" bee®, MCNGP #13

    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
    http://www.mcngp.com

    Certaholics
    =?Utf-8?Q?Frisbee=C2=AE?=, Nov 16, 2004
  4. >MCS-E-By-Gum wrote:

    >> Thanks in advance for any comments you can provide.

    >I don't have any comments on the exams, but I just wanted you to know that I
    >think your handle is cool.

    i guess he's proud to be from yorkshire, england.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Nov 16, 2004