    BSoD Guest

    I'm taking the 70-217 exam in a little less than 2 hours, so wish me luck
    you all
    BSoD, Dec 23, 2003

  2. BSoD

    Guest Guest

    happy birthday

    Guest, Dec 23, 2003

  3. BSoD

    Guest Guest

    Good Luck. Let us know how it goes.
    Guest, Dec 23, 2003
  4. BSoD

    BSoD Guest

    Well I passed. It took me a little over 1 hour and it wasn't that difficult.

    4 down, 3 to go.

    Thanx to all those of you that had something useful to say on the newsgroup.

    BSoD

    BSoD, Dec 23, 2003
  5. BSoD

    Guest

    What did you use to study? Transcenders, etc...?
    Congrads!
    , Dec 23, 2003
  6. BSoD

    BSoD Guest

    Used the MS Training Kit and CBT Nuggets vid.

    BSoD, Dec 23, 2003
  7. now that's the way it should be done!
    Congrats on the pass

    Andrew Lomakin [MCP - WinXP], Dec 24, 2003
  8. BSoD

    mind2000 Guest

    What do you think about Tesking?
    Is it good for this exam

    mind200
    mind2000, Dec 24, 2003
  9. It's for assholes to use to cheat and pass theie test.

    Don't You Wish, Dec 24, 2003