    The wait after pressing that button gets more agonising with each exam I
    take.

    *Fingers crossed*

    David, Nov 27, 2003

  2. David

    David Guest

    Passed 70-217!
    I found it easier than 70-216 and finished with nearly an hour left on the
    clock!
    Only 2 more exams for MCDBA and 3 more for MCSE.

    Good luck to anybody else taking exams.

    "David" <> wrote in message
    > I'm taking this exam at 10am tomorrow. I've already passed THE BEAST

    (also
    > known as 70-216) so hopefully this one will be easier...
    >
    > PS
    >
    > I hate the END TEST button at the end of the exams - I usually have plenty
    > of time on the clock to go back through the questions but decide to click
    > the button anyway and hope for the best. (This technique has worked for

    me

    David, Nov 28, 2003

  3. well-done!

    Marlin Munrow, Nov 29, 2003
  4. David

    Andy G Guest

    David, well done !!

    Can you tell me if you know what the pass mark is and what
    was the hardest part/questions were because i am studying
    for this exam now so i will be taking it pretty soon !

    Cheers,
    Andy.

    Andy G, Dec 1, 2003