70-217

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Rowdy Yates, Oct 26, 2003.

  1. Rowdy Yates

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    Hellow all. I will be taking the 70-217 real soon.

    Just wanted to know if anyone has taken this exam recently; and if so:

    - do you remember the # of q's?
    - did you get a score at the end?
    - pass mark?
    - did you think it was easy or hard?

    I took the 70-218 couple of weeks ago. I got a score & bar graph thingy at
    the end. This was the first time i ever got one of these. I guess it's
    true, too many people bitched and MS put the scores back in.

    But, I am glad I didn't get a score for 70-216. he..he..

    As always, all your replies & input are much appreciated.

    cheers,
    Rowday, MCSA

    Rowdy Yates, Oct 26, 2003

  2. Rowdy Yates

    Plain Guest

    I took the 70-217 last week. It is a pass/fail only test
    with 54 questions for 150 min.

    I found it easier than 70-216. 70-216 has many wordy
    questions often go into 2 pages with diagrams or
    exhibits. The questions are slightly shorter in 70-217.
    this made it easier to analyze especially in a 15"
    monitor. Check the objectives in Microsoft Website.
    http://www.microsoft.com/traincert/exams/70-
    216.asp#SKILLS
    Pay careful attention to skill being measured section.
    With a lot of study and take frequent checkpoints to
    measure your progress, You will pass this test with
    flying color! Don't be afraid go back and re-read the
    section over in the book again, you will gain new insight!
    I used MOC -W2k Active Directory Services, Exam Cram 2
    and transcender for preparation. Good luck!

    Plain , Oct 26, 2003

  3. Rowdy Yates

    Andjelic Guest

    HI,