70-217 some tips?

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Rafael Tejera, Dec 8, 2003.

  1. Tips for 70-217

    Tejera
    Rafael Tejera, Dec 8, 2003

  2. Rafael Tejera

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    > Tips for 70-217

    Depends on the service. Usually 15-18% is a good rule of thumb, adjusted up
    or down with quality of service.

    --

    KB - MCNGP #26

    Ken Briscoe, Dec 8, 2003

  3. Ken Briscoe wrote:
    >> Tips for 70-217

    > Depends on the service. Usually 15-18% is a good rule of thumb,
    > adjusted up or down with quality of service.

    And of course we all know that Tips is an acronym which stands for "To
    Insure Prompt Sertification."

    --
    Fris "I'm sertain of that" bee® MCNGP #13

    http://www.mcngp.tk
    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Dec 8, 2003
  4. Rafael Tejera

    Ron Bernier Guest

    Study hard and work with the product ...

    Ron Bernier, Dec 8, 2003
  5. Rafael Tejera

    Gil Ribeiro Guest

    Study... study hard!