    knowledge needs to be.

    Thanks in advance,

    Nicole.
    Nicole, Aug 15, 2003

  2. "Nicole" <> wrote in message
    news:vFY_a.20195$zE1.10330@edtnps84...
    > Hi there.
    >
    > Braindumps are not an alternative for me, so I need to know how in depth

    my
    > knowledge needs to be.

    Good for you.

    > Thanks in advance,
    >
    > Nicole.

    Do you miss Tom?

    --
    Fris "Hours" bee® MCNGP #13

    http://www.mcngp.tk
    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help
    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Aug 15, 2003

  3. Nicole

    Jtyc Guest

    > Do you miss Tom?

    I know the guy that drives Tom.

    Isn't that fascinating?
    Jtyc, Aug 15, 2003
  4. Nicole

    billyw Guest

    drives tom where exactly

    billyw, Aug 15, 2003
  5. Nicole

    billyw Guest

    think he could get me fixed up with penelope??

    billyw, Aug 15, 2003
  6. Nicole

    billyw Guest

    i'm not too fussy but i prefer pen

    billyw, Aug 15, 2003
  7. Nicole

    Japes Guest

    I don't think you need to know where the individual items within a GPO are
    (certainly didn't when I took the exam, but that was a year ago so things
    may have changed). There was more focus on how the GPO's are applied not
    only the LSD OU but access rights ect ect.

    For more MS details check their Prep guides.

    --
    Regards

    Japes

    Have you found any Celestine Insights in your life yet?
    Japes, Aug 15, 2003
  8. Nicole

    Maestro Guest

    That qualifies as an intellectual contradiction?

    Maestro, Aug 15, 2003
  9. Nicole

    billyw Guest

    who ever suggested i ever exhibit any form of intelect.

    billyw, Aug 15, 2003
  10. Nicole

    billyw Guest

    hmm well done mega homo..
    you managed to end up with sean penn ffrom penelope cruz and tc...
    your mind .. how revealing

    billyw, Aug 16, 2003
  11. Nicole

    Gary - US Guest

    You said pen dude......you never said anything about cruz homo leader.

    Gary - US, Aug 16, 2003
  12. Nicole

    Nicole Guest

    Japes

    thank you so vey much for your response, it's nice to know someone is
    thinking above the shoulders these days...

    That's fantastic news, I was extremely concerned with the sheer quantity of
    detail...

    your time is greatly appreciated.

    Nicole.

    Nicole, Aug 17, 2003
  13. Nicole

    Nicole Guest

    Thank you Frisbee...

    I've no idea how Tom.

    Nicole, Aug 17, 2003
  14. Nicole

    Nicole Guest

    You might well stand a chance with the other Nicole, she seems to have a
    proclivity for men of indeterminate sexuality.

    But all kidding aside do you have any advice formulated above the waist in
    regards to 70-217?

    (for the record, I'm far better looking than Pen)

    Nicole, Aug 17, 2003
  15. Nicole

    Nicole Guest

    Nicole, Aug 17, 2003