    else should I examine ? Thanks in advance for your
    response.
    Marc

    Marc Pahr, Aug 16, 2004

  2. Marc Pahr

    Neil Guest

    babbling on and on again "Marc Pahr" <>
    spewed in news:6eb701c4839a$2dd65540$:

    duh....http://www.microsoft.com/learning/exams/70-217.asp

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Aug 16, 2004

  3. Marc Pahr

    Techie Guest

    ever heard of http://www.microsoft.com/learning/ surprisingly all your
    questions are answered there.

    --
    Techie
    MCNGP #21

    Techie, Aug 16, 2004
  4. The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Aug 16, 2004
  5. Marc Pahr

    Neil Guest

    babbling on and on again The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere <.>
    spewed in news::

    >>ever heard of http://www.microsoft.com/learning/ surprisingly all your
    >>questions are answered there.

    > including the meaning of life?
    >
    > Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    it's 42...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Aug 16, 2004
  6. Marc Pahr

    Techie Guest

    There is no answer to that question

    --
    Techie
    MCNGP #21

    Techie, Aug 16, 2004
  7. >There is no answer to that question

    testking will know

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Aug 16, 2004
  8. Marc Pahr

    JaR Guest

    Neil wrote:
    > babbling on and on again The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere <.>
    > spewed in news::
    >

    >>>ever heard of http://www.microsoft.com/learning/ surprisingly all your
    >>>questions are answered there.

    >>including the meaning of life?
    >>
    >>Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    >>

    > it's 42...

    Hey! That's my line.

    JaR
    Thug #---------------------42

    JaR, Aug 16, 2004
  9. Marc Pahr

    Neil Guest

    babbling on and on again The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere <.>
    spewed in news::

    >>There is no answer to that question

    > testking will know
    >
    > Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    and it will be real

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Aug 16, 2004
  10. Marc Pahr

    Neil Guest

    babbling on and on again JaR <> spewed in

    > Hey! That's my line.

    sorry I forgot about the copyrights

    > JaR
    > Thug #---------------------42

    you are not...you, you, you incorrectly numbered Thug

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Aug 16, 2004
  11. >> Hey! That's my line.

    >sorry I forgot about the copyrights

    JaR's lawyer is going to rush you!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Aug 16, 2004
  12. Marc Pahr

    JaR Guest

    Neil wrote:

    > babbling on and on again JaR <> spewed in
    >

    >>Hey! That's my line.

    > sorry I forgot about the copyrights
    >

    >>JaR
    >>Thug #---------------------42
    >>

    > you are not...you, you, you incorrectly numbered Thug

    Correct! I relinquished the number in honor of Mr. Adams.

    JaR
    HitchHiking Thug

    JaR, Aug 16, 2004
  13. Marc Pahr

    > Correct! I relinquished the number in honor of Mr. Adams.
    >
    > JaR
    > HitchHiking Thug

    that's better...And we will be restoring normality as soon as we are sure
    what is normal anyway.

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Aug 16, 2004
  14. Marc Pahr

    Neil Guest

    babbling on and on again The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere <.>
    spewed in news:eek::

    >>> Hey! That's my line.

    >>sorry I forgot about the copyrights

    > JaR's lawyer is going to rush you!
    >
    > Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    f**k you, Just because I am paki doesn't mean I stink!

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Aug 16, 2004
  15. Marc Pahr

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    Neil <> wrote in

    > babbling on and on again The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere <.>
    > spewed in news::
    >
    >>>There is no answer to that question

    >> testking will know
    >>
    >> Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    > and it will be real

    will be be updated!

    --
    Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
    http://rowdy_yates2.tripod.com/

    Rowdy Yates, Aug 16, 2004
  16. Marc Pahr

    Neil Guest

    babbling on and on again Rowdy Yates <>
    spewed in news:Xns9547A7F9E21AArowdyyates2123@207.46.248.16:

    > Neil <> wrote in
    >
    >> babbling on and on again The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere <.>
    >> spewed in news::

    >>> testking will know
    >>>
    >>> Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    >> and it will be real
    >>

    > will be be updated!

    the best

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Aug 16, 2004
  17. Marc Pahr

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    Neil <> wrote in

    > babbling on and on again Rowdy Yates <>
    > spewed in news:Xns9547A7F9E21AArowdyyates2123@207.46.248.16:
    >
    >> Neil <> wrote in
    >>
    >>> babbling on and on again The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere <.>
    >>> spewed in news::

    >>> and it will be real
    >>>

    >> will be be updated!
    >>

    > the best

    cantalope size.

    Rowdy Yates, Aug 17, 2004
  18. >f**k you, Just because I am paki doesn't mean I stink!

    you don't say bad words!!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Aug 17, 2004
  19. >Correct! I relinquished the number in honor of Mr. Adams.

    may he rest in peace knowing he creating far more than any brain dump
    provider could ever hope to achieve.

    Amen

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Aug 17, 2004
  20. Marc Pahr

    Neil Guest

    babbling on and on again The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere <.>
    spewed in news::

    >>f**k you, Just because I am paki doesn't mean I stink!

    > you don't say bad words!!
    >
    > Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Shut up! Shut up! Shut up! Shut up! You shut up you!

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Aug 17, 2004