    Any advice.

    Please only answer people with usefull answers.

    RT
    Rafael Tejera, Nov 7, 2003

  2. Rafael Tejera

    Guest Guest

    use the transcender and read the exam cram. don't sweat
    it at all.
    AVW

    Guest, Nov 7, 2003

  3. Rafael Tejera wrote:
    > I'll go to take this exam.

    Okay.

    > Any advice.

    No.

    > Please only answer people with usefull answers.

    You try to confuse. You didn't provide a useful answer, so I should not
    answer you?

    > RT

    FB
    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Nov 7, 2003
  4. Rafael Tejera

    Guest Guest

    I'm about to take this exam on Monday! Hope for the best!
    Until then I have to take some practice exams I have.

    Regards, Damir.

    P.S. I would also appreciate some advice on what is the
    best thing to concentrate on? P.P.S Best luck to Rafael!

    Guest, Nov 7, 2003
  5. Rafael Tejera

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    > > Please only answer people with usefull answers.
    >
    > You try to confuse. You didn't provide a useful answer, so I should not
    > answer you?

    Literal string.

    --

    KB - MCNGP #26

    Ken Briscoe, Nov 7, 2003
  6. Rafael Tejera

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    - know GPO's & how that are applied.
    - also know software deployement and difference between user & computer
    deployement.
    - know domain & sites and how they effect the AD.
    - goto the ms cert site and look at the stuff being tested in the 217.

    don't waste your time dumping. you need to know this stuff really well if
    you are going to be working in an AD environment.you DO NOT want to lean
    this by making mistakes on the job.

    i took & passed this exam a week ago. it's a bitch if you don't know &
    understand AD. don't take it if you are not fully confident that you
    understand AD.

    RY, MCSA

    "Rafael Tejera" <> wrote in news:uebIdkVpDHA.2404
    @TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl:

    Rowdy Yates, Nov 7, 2003
  7. Rafael Tejera

    S. O'Brien Guest

    "Rafael Tejera" <> wrote in message
    > I'll go to take this exam.
    >
    > Any advice.
    >
    > Please only answer people with usefull answers.

    study
    S. O'Brien, Nov 7, 2003