    Are the Microsoft book enough?

    Sincerely,

    Rafael Tejera

    Rafael Tejera, Oct 3, 2003

  2. Rafael Tejera

    Dragon Guest

    Please see in-line...

    "Rafael Tejera" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > I'm planning to take the 70-217 exam. I would like to have some advice:
    >
    > What topics are on this test?

    *** Please check the Microsoft Website for this information in detail.

    > How hard it is?

    *** Depending on your knowledge and experience, it can be a reall toughy

    > Additional advice from you?

    *** Study and practice hard, very hard.

    > Are the Microsoft book enough?

    *** I would also look at other places as well. Again it also depends on your
    knowledge.

    HTH

    Dragon

    Dragon, Oct 3, 2003

  3. Very funny....

    ;-|

    Rafael Tejera, Oct 3, 2003
  4. Rafael Tejera

    JaR Guest

    > Very funny....
    >
    > ;-|

    You must have a weird sense of humor, I read the post three times and didn't
    see anything funny.

    Actually, all I saw was answers to your questions.

    Maybe I'm just being dense today.

    Go Figure.....

    J.R. Jones
    MCNGP #.....................................42

    JaR, Oct 3, 2003
  5. Rafael Tejera

    Dragon Guest

    I typed the reply myself, and re-read it several times, I still can't find
    anything funny in it then how do you expect that you can find something
    funny like Rafael did by just reading it three times???? :-D He seems up
    there.

    Dragon, Oct 3, 2003
  6. I found the original question funny.
    "> What topics are on this test?" is insanely amusing. One would think that
    a person would know if they were planning to take the test.
    He might try the MS Training kit to find out what is covered on the test.
    Glenn

    Glenn D. Crosse, Oct 3, 2003
  7. Rafael Tejera

    Dragon Guest

    You are a better man than I am :)

    Dragon, Oct 4, 2003
  8. Rafael Tejera

    JaR Guest

    > I found the original question funny.
    > "> What topics are on this test?" is insanely amusing. One would think

    that
    > a person would know if they were planning to take the test.

    See! That's just Raphael and that kooky sense of humor.

    JaR

    JaR, Oct 4, 2003
  9. Rafael Tejera

    LoRD Guest

    No, guy's ......Rafael just waiting from smb. question like
    :"....OK,boy...you want to talk about it?........." :)))

    LoRD, Oct 4, 2003