    suprise! Only 43 questions.

    thanks a lot,

    Pete

    Pete, Aug 26, 2005

  2. Pete

    Guest

    I just sat for the 70-216 exam and it was 50 questions and 2 hrs/15 min
    long.

    Pete wrote:
    > Hello to all.
    >
    > Has anyone taken 70-216 recently?
    >
    > I was wondering about those drag and drop, select and place and that kind of
    > question. Last month I took 70-217 and there weren´t any of those on the
    > exam. Was that kind of question abolished?
    >
    > I also wonder about the number of questions. When I took 70-210, 70-215,
    > 70-227 and 70-218 there were 50 questions, but again when I took 70-217:
    > suprise! Only 43 questions.
    >
    > thanks a lot,
    >
    > Pete

    , Sep 2, 2005

  3. Pete

    Neil Guest

    did you hear say in news:1125686811.504502.34680
    @g43g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:

    > I just sat for the 70-216 exam and it was 50 questions and 2 hrs/15 min
    > long.

    but did you pass?

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - No, I'm not suggesting anything - I'm TELLING you.

    Neil, Sep 2, 2005
  4. Pete

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Frisbee®" <> say in

    > More importantly, is she hawt?

    more importantly are there pics?

    more importantly are there girl on girl pics?

    more importantly is she wearing any underwear?

    more importantly is she wearing catwalker's underwear?

    more importantly are there pics of her wearing catwalker's underwear?

    Wait, if the answer to the first one is "she's a dude", forget the
    rest...

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - All true wisdom is discovered in my tag lines.

    Neil, Sep 2, 2005
  5. Pete

    Briscobar Guest

    Neil <guess!!!@gmail.com> rambled:

    > did you hear "Frisbee®" <> say in
    >

    >> More importantly, is she hawt?

    > more importantly are there pics?
    >
    > more importantly are there girl on girl pics?
    >
    > more importantly is she wearing any underwear?
    >
    > more importantly is she wearing catwalker's underwear?
    >
    > more importantly are there pics of her wearing catwalker's underwear?
    >
    > Wait, if the answer to the first one is "she's a dude", forget the
    > rest...

    Heh, I have a friend, who we call "Scott", because his legal name is a pain
    in the neck to pronounce (Efstathios), who begins almost every sentence with
    "More importantly". Especially if he's having a conversation with a woman,
    and there's another guy in the room. The woman will say something, and he'll
    respond with something like "More importantly, when are the Lakers going to
    be good again?", but he'll totally ignore the woman's previous comment, and
    direct his question at the guy. He's a prick like that. But man, the chicks
    dig it. He gets more action than I can even imagine. Well, he did in college
    anyway. He's in VA right now working on some political campaign which I know
    nothing about. Who knows, maybe those pent-up political wiminz <3 Greeks.

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    Why don't you make like a tree and go to www.mcngp.com!?

    Briscobar, Sep 2, 2005
  6. Pete

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Briscobar" <> say in

    > The woman will say something, and he'll
    > respond with something like "More importantly, when are the Lakers
    > going to be good again?", but he'll totally ignore the woman's
    > previous comment, and direct his question at the guy.

    *looks at Fris*

    More Importantly, when will dianan tell us about her girl on girl
    action...

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - Researchers at John Hopkins have pinpointed the main cause of teenage
    pregnancy. It's called a 'date.'

    Neil, Sep 2, 2005
  7. Pete

    Briscobar Guest

    Neil <guess!!!@gmail.com> rambled:

    > *looks at Fris*
    >
    > More Importantly, when will dianan tell us about her girl on girl
    > action...

    You guys are like elephants...you never forget a thing. Even though
    girl-on-girl is hawt[1], I had forgotten about that. Frequently, topics are
    breached that I have to google for. Maybe my memory is just bad.

    [1] If done properly.[2]
    [2] "Properly" = hawt chicks

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    www.mcngp.com iz off da heezy fo sheezy

    Briscobar, Sep 2, 2005
  8. Pete

    Pete Guest

    "" wrote:

    > I just sat for the 70-216 exam and it was 50 questions and 2 hrs/15 min
    > long.

    Yes, I took it monday morning and passed.

    70-219 is next for me. What about you?

    Thanks,

    Pete

    Pete, Sep 2, 2005