    I passed 70-216 yesterday. Can you believe it? I have to write 70-217 now.
    Any tips you can give me?

    Oscar
    Oscar Mathibe, Dec 2, 2003

  2. Oscar Mathibe

    jans Guest

    yes
    one tip, study hard

    jans, Dec 2, 2003

  3. Oscar Mathibe

    MCSE World Guest

    Congrats on the pass. I think you will find 217 easier in many ways, but
    still don't underestimate it. Know you AD and GPOs inside and out.

    Best,
    Will
    www.mcseworld.com

    MCSE World, Dec 2, 2003
  4. Oscar Mathibe

    Kevin Guest

    That's cool man, I passed it too yesturday. I don't know
    about anyone else, but my ass hurts from sitting that long
    doing these exams.

    Kevin
    Kevin, Dec 3, 2003
  5. Oscar Mathibe

    Japes Guest

    LOL

    Personally after taking a PC based exam, my eyes always hurt and I usually
    get a head ache that evening..... and thats not from drinking any beer :)

    --
    Regards

    Japes

    Have you found any Celestine Insights in your life yet?

    ---
    This email was virus checked before sending and none were found.
    Japes, Dec 3, 2003