  1. zeze

    zeze Guest

    This friday i am taking 70-216 Do you have any advice ?

    zeze, Dec 9, 2003

  2. zeze

    Paul Guest

    I took 70-216 about 10 days ago. It is not easy, but as
    long as you have done your homework and spent time using
    the OS, either at work or at a home lab, you will be just
    fine.

    The key for me is mastering the "inner game". If some
    questions are tough just answer it as best as possible
    after eliminating the obviously incorrect answers, and
    then move on to the next question.

    The hardest thing is the lack of time. I ran out of time
    when taking my test. Five mins prior to the end of the
    exam a dialog box popped up saying only 5 mins left. At
    this point a had 10 questions left to answer - my strategy
    for what it was worth was to read very briefly the
    remaning questions, if I was unsure from the presented
    answers, I just ticked an answer anyway - after all an
    answered question will not get any marks and maybe I could
    pick up some marks along the way.

    Anyhow, you can guess how relieved I was when I read those
    words "Congratulations you have passed!"

    Good luck with your exam on Friday (Let us know how you
    get on). Get a good nights sleep the night before, get a
    good breakfast inside you and go into the exam room with a
    positive attitude and
    you will not go far wrong.

    Paul

    Paul, Dec 9, 2003

  3. zeze

    zeze Guest

    Thank you I ll remind your advices and write the score

    zeze, Dec 9, 2003
  4. zeze

    Azim Guest

    Good luck. It is tougher then the other exams but if
    you've read your stiff you will be fine. The brindumps
    are a good source of questions...they helped me get into
    the "swing of things" and made me think.

    good luck

    Azim, Dec 9, 2003
  5. zeze

    iCertify.net Guest

    Best of luck to you on Friday!
    --
    Paisleyskye
    http://www.icertify.net

    iCertify.net, Dec 9, 2003
  6. zeze

    David Guest

    70-216 was quite tough! I finished 70-217 with nearly an hour left on the
    clock - only had about 10min left on the clock for 70-216. I don't remember
    any easy straight-forward questions on this test - you have to know your
    stuff!

    David W

    David, Dec 9, 2003
  7. zeze

    Jim McCarty Guest

    Know everything!!! Subnetting, DHCP, DNS, RAS, all the
    stupid crap like 169.254, 0.0.0.0 and what these tell you.
    I took my some time ago, I do remember alot of DNS,
    (everything about it, dynamic updates, secure updates,
    IAD, Primary, Secondary), I will also say that out of the
    11 tests that I have taken it was the hardest by far. So
    good luck.

    Jim McCarty, Dec 10, 2003
  8. zeze

    zeze Guest

    Finally I ve passed there were fifty fifty new questions it was so
    difficult

    thank you for your
    advices

    zeze, Dec 13, 2003
  9. zeze

    Paul Guest

    Well done mate - I told you, you could do it!

    Paul

    you for your

    Paul, Dec 13, 2003
  10. zeze

    Brat Guest

    50 new questions? How would you know they were new? If this is the first
    time you have taken the exam, they should ALL be new... unless you used
    material that showed you real exam questions

    Brat, Dec 14, 2003
  11. zeze

    zeze Guest

    i mean fifty fifty 60/2=~30 questions were new

    zeze, Dec 14, 2003