    Me Guest

    Any tips how to pass this 70-216 besides read the books,
    and exercise it in the labs?
    Me, Nov 6, 2003

  2. Me

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >Any tips how to pass this 70-216 besides read the books,
    >and exercise it in the labs?

    Use the wealth of experience you gained in your past and present
    employment.
    Kline Sphere, Nov 6, 2003

  3. Me

    Myrt Webb Guest

    I just passed 70-216 and it was my 4th certification.

    On the other certification tests I had plenty of time to
    complete the questions. Not so with 70-216, you are really
    pressed for time. When you do your final tuneup for the
    test realize that you must move quickly.

    A lot of very difficult DNS questions.

    Myrt Webb, Nov 7, 2003