70-216

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by jessieg, Aug 3, 2003.

  1. jessieg

    jessieg Guest

    yeah that is a tuff one, probably the toughest for the
    core 4, when i did it, i really focused on ras, just know
    about ras in every way possible and do hands on , know
    igmp,nat,routning, and how routing acually works (route
    command) etc, and dns and how dhcp interrates with dns
    for clients that dont support dynamic updates. hope this
    helps

    now for my re-take
    >of the exam next wednesday.
    >I just wanted to know if any of you has any valuable

    tips for me.

    jessieg, Aug 3, 2003

  2. jessieg

    pg Guest

    I just passed it on friday. Very tough exam. Know RRAS, NAT, IP routing and
    CA's inside and out. Of course cover all the basics for the test (dhcp,
    dns, wins) but know them thoroughly. I studied for about 4 weeks for this
    one, make sure you put in the time before you jump to take this one

    pg, Aug 4, 2003