    Microsoft Windows 2000 Network Infrastructure.How do i go about
    preparing for this paper, any good books to prepare from.
    Sandra
    Sandra, Jul 26, 2003

  2. Sandra

    Andy Foster Guest

    "Sandra" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Hello Everyone,
    > Can anyone help me with this paper,Implementing and Administering a
    > Microsoft Windows 2000 Network Infrastructure.How do i go about
    > preparing for this paper, any good books to prepare from.
    > Sandra

    What part of India are you in ?
    Andy Foster, Jul 26, 2003

  3. Sandra

    Frank Guest

    Microsoft Press is good but I have the one from Microsoft itself which is
    about the same.

    Frank

    Frank, Jul 26, 2003
  4. Sandra

    Pugleon Guest

    The MOC microsoft offical curriculum is a good place to
    start. As is the sybex books although sometimes they both
    have not enough info on one topic, and too much on
    another.

    So try to back up one reference material with another.
    Also I highly recomend cbtnugget.com products. Consise
    training movies on cd which are excelent for really
    taking the topics you're unsure of home. Especially if
    you are doing self study. Its gives that classroom feel
    to the training

    message

    Pugleon, Jul 27, 2003