    How much time do you have and what is the total number of questions on this
    test?

    thx
    Israel Lima, Nov 12, 2003

  2. Israel Lima

    Mikiemov Guest

    Just sat this exam 8hrs ago, had 60 questions and 2hrs15
    to complete..I had quite short questions and was finished
    with 30mins to spare.

    Study, study and study some more and you will be fine.

    Mikiemov, Nov 12, 2003

  3. Israel Lima

    Sam K Guest

    DO u know what the pass mark is for this exam?

    Sam K, Nov 17, 2003
  4. Israel Lima

    hAeW Guest

    I also got 60 for 2hrs 15mins however I don't have any spare time to review.
    Donno about the passing score.

    hAeW, Nov 21, 2003