    the MCSE site and didn't really see any. I want to make
    sure I study and concentrate on the right things.

    Thanks
    John McCoy, Sep 15, 2003

  2. John McCoy

    Kendal Emery Guest

    Takes you by the hand and leads you to
    http://www.microsoft.com/traincert/exams/70-216.asp

    There is my quota of being nice for this week......

    Systems Administrator
    Coordinated Home Care

    remove me to email to me

    Kendal Emery, Sep 15, 2003

  3. John McCoy

    Maestro Guest

    Kendal,

    I'm getting really enamored with you being a MCNGPer and
    having a nice side all in one bundle. ;)

    Maestro, Sep 15, 2003
  4. John McCoy

    Kendal Emery Guest

    I'm cute too, but alas for all of you, I am taken :)

    Systems Administrator
    Coordinated Home Care

    remove me to email to me

    Kendal Emery, Sep 15, 2003
  5. John McCoy

    Kendal Emery Guest

    And I am not really sure that was nice, I mean it was a little demeaning to
    be taken by the hand and led to the site that a first grader, or consultant
    could find.....

    Systems Administrator
    Coordinated Home Care

    remove me to email to me

    Kendal Emery, Sep 15, 2003
  6. John McCoy

    Consultant Guest

    i let you run around, you have your freedom
    ;-)

    Consultant, Sep 15, 2003
  7. John McCoy

    Kendal Emery Guest

    Could you find the info????

    Then I rest my case :)

    Systems Administrator
    Coordinated Home Care

    remove me to email to me

    Kendal Emery, Sep 15, 2003
  8. John McCoy

    Consultant Guest

    <austin power voice>ouch baby, very ouch</austin power voice>

    Consultant, Sep 16, 2003
  9. John McCoy

    Consultant Guest

    i will not tolerate you insolence!

    Consultant, Sep 16, 2003
  10. John McCoy

    John McCoy Guest

    Thank you, I had already found that site but after reading
    some posts here I was under the impression that the test
    changed and there were also subnetting questions on it.

    I thought there might be a more current site if the test
    had changed.

    Thank you for your help

    John McCoy, Sep 16, 2003
  11. John McCoy

    Maestro Guest

    Microsoft is the authority on what appears on their test.
    It doesn't get anymore current than that. Anything else
    you see unless specifically blessed by Microsoft is for
    the most part opinion, presumption, or anticipation.

    Maestro, Sep 16, 2003
  12. John McCoy

    Kendal Emery Guest

    You will tolerate anything I throw at you, and then come back and ask for
    more......

    Got it bitch boy :)

    Kendal Emery, Sep 16, 2003
  13. John McCoy

    Jtyc Guest

    > You will tolerate anything I throw at you, and then come back and ask for
    > more......
    >
    > Got it bitch boy :)

    With that kinda talk, you best be hot.
    Jtyc, Sep 16, 2003
  14. John McCoy

    Consultant Guest

    have i mentioned how much i love you, lately?
    spank me, please

    Consultant, Sep 16, 2003
  15. John McCoy

    Kendal Emery Guest

    No.....

    > have i mentioned how much i love you, lately?
    > spank me, please
    >
    > "Kendal Emery" <> wrote in message
    > > You will tolerate anything I throw at you, and then come back and ask

    for
    > > more......
    > >
    > > Got it bitch boy :)
    > >
    > > --
    > > Kendal R. Emery, MCSE, Network+, A+, MCNGP #19
    > > Systems Administrator
    > > Coordinated Home Care
    > >
    > > remove me to email to me
    > > "Consultant" <> wrote in message
    > > > i will not tolerate you insolence!
    > > >
    > > > "Kendal Emery" <> wrote in message

    message

    Kendal Emery, Sep 17, 2003
  16. John McCoy

    Consultant Guest

    well i do ;-)

    Consultant, Sep 17, 2003
  17. John McCoy

    Kendal Emery Guest

    No, that was in response to "spank me, please"..... You have not earned it
    yet....

    > well i do ;-)
    >
    > "Kendal Emery" <> wrote in message
    > > No.....
    > >
    > > --
    > > Kendal R. Emery, MCSE, Network+, A+, MCNGP #19
    > > Systems Administrator
    > > Coordinated Home Care
    > >
    > > remove me to email to me
    > > "Consultant" <> wrote in message
    > > > have i mentioned how much i love you, lately?
    > > > spank me, please
    > > >
    > > > "Kendal Emery" <> wrote in message

    ask
    > > for