    Not sure how practice exams can help you, if you are not really that
    confident, then it's plenty of black coffee and start hitting those
    books (technet/msdn/resource kit)!

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jan 3, 2004

    ROwdy Yates Guest

    "Brad" <> wrote in news:3ff6ca8f$:

    > Is there anywhere on the net that has free practise exams for this
    > test? or any other resource that might have some goos information on
    > this exam.
    >
    > I'm starting to think I am a bit under prepared because my exam is in
    > a few days and I have olny gone through a book, CBT Nuggets and built
    > a test environment. I still feel that there is more that I need to
    > know.
    >
    > Cheeeers
    > Braddo

    yup , there are kind of free practice exams. a lot of the sites that sell
    practice exams usually offer a sample of their product. usually a 5 to 10
    question mini test. i guess you could hit a few of those sites and take a
    few of their sample tests.

    i am not sure how useful that will be though. the 216 is not one of the
    easier ms exams. if you feel unprepared, i would highly reccomend you
    postpone the exam and take it when you are ready.

    --
    Rowdy Yates
    MCSE, Security+

    Brad, Jan 4, 2004