    know what the pass score was? I heard it was 660?????

    Thanks,

    Abhi

    Abhi, Sep 21, 2003

  2. Abhi

    Samir Patel Guest

    If you need to know the pass-mark, it probably means
    you're only planning to study enough to scrape a pass,
    which probably means you don't deserve to pass, so I'm not
    going to answer the question

    Samir Patel, Sep 21, 2003

  3. Abhi

    JaR Guest

    "Abhi" <> wrote in message
    > Hi Samir,
    >
    > The reason for me asking the passing score is that on
    > giving the Transcender tests the pass score there is 790.
    > I have been scoring in the 600's there so was wondering if
    > the requirement was indeed that high.
    >
    > Naturally <luser gibberish snipped>

    ROTFLMAO!

    Nice call Samir. It's not often a luser confirms your suspicions so
    accurately.

    And he's probably still wondering what we're talking about.

    JaR

    JaR, Sep 21, 2003
  4. Abhi

    Jeff Guest

    Samir,

    If you're going to post a reply just to say you're not
    going to tell him the answer, what's the point in posting?

    Waste of time.

    LOL ROLFMAYO OMG C OCK

    Jeff, Sep 22, 2003
  5. Abhi

    Samir Patel Guest

    Because I can

    Samir Patel, Sep 22, 2003
  6. Abhi

    Maestro Guest

    you mean moreso than you responding?

    Maestro, Sep 22, 2003
  7. Abhi

    SJ Guest

    It's twats like Samir and JaR that give people the
    impression that workers in the IT industry are bunch of
    jumped up egotistical wasters. In their case they probably
    not far wrong!
    Anyway hope it goes well for you Abhi.

    SJ, Oct 8, 2003
  8. Abhi