    lot of IPSec which surprised me. Some group policy. All I need now
    is to scrape up 230 bucks for Security+ and its MCSE:Security.

    Peace

    Rob, Sep 2, 2005

  2. Rob

    lowdes Guest

    Great Job!!!!

    lowdes, Sep 2, 2005

  3. Rob

    catwalker63 Guest

    Rob <> prattled ceaslessly in

    > I escaped with a 740

    Congrats! You've conquered the beast!

    --
    Catwalker
    aka Pu$$y Feet
    catwalker63, Sep 2, 2005
  4. Congrats Rob!

    The thing that makes me wonder is: why the hell the exams differ so much?
    This is so unfair, don't you think? I took the same exam on monday, all the
    questions were straight multiple choice, no drag and drops whatsoever. The
    result: I got an 880.

    Sometimes this kinda stuff can make you pass or fail.

    Just to ease my curiosity: Did you take the exam with Vue or Prometric?

    Good job!

    Pete

    =?Utf-8?B?UGV0ZQ==?=, Sep 3, 2005
  5. Rob

    Rob Guest

    I think the questions are just given at random. You might get a buch
    of drag and drops, might get none. I guess they figure if you know
    the stuff, the format of the questions should not matter. I went
    through VUE.

    Rob, Sep 3, 2005
  6. Rob

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    congrats. well done,

    Rob <> wrote in

    > I escaped with a 740 and you know what? I dont care. That was easily
    > the hardest of the Microsoft exams. Multiple Choice, Drag and Drop,
    > Choose Your Own Adventure. If was a way to format a question, it was
    > in there.
    >
    > And its not like this is easy material either. Big on DNS, DHCP, a
    > lot of IPSec which surprised me. Some group policy. All I need now
    > is to scrape up 230 bucks for Security+ and its MCSE:Security.
    >
    > Peace

    > News==---- http://www.newsfeeds.com The #1 Newsgroup Service in the
    > World! 120,000+ Newsgroups ----= East and West-Coast Server Farms -
    > Total Privacy via Encryption =----

    --
    Rowdy Yates, MCNGP Thug #39
    http://www.mcngp.com/
    Rowdy Yates, Sep 3, 2005
  7. Rob

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "=?Utf-8?B?UGV0ZQ==?=" <> say
    in news::

    > The thing that makes me wonder is: why the hell the exams differ so
    > much?

    becuase if every exam was the same there would be even MORE cheating

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - I prefer to remain anomalous.
    Neil, Sep 4, 2005
  8. Rob

    Neil Guest

    did you hear Rob <> say in

    > 70-216 Passed. Hail Yeah.

    congrats.

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - (Sniff) (Sniff)... Ok.... Who UARTed?
    Neil, Sep 4, 2005
  9. What did you use for your study material? MS books, Transcenders, or other?

    =?Utf-8?B?SmFsZXhhbmRlcjAx?=, Sep 9, 2005
  10. Rob

    Rob Guest

    I used the book, "MCSE Windows 2000 Network Infrastructure
    Administration Study Guide" by Sybex.

    Its about 45 smackeroos at Barnes and Noble, but I used the Sybex
    books for all six of the Microsoft Exams. No complaints here.

    Rob, Sep 9, 2005
  11. Rob

    m0rk Guest

    you're a lamer