    as the first to attempt and looking at the MS study guide I find the
    material very similar to the 70-216 guide. How different are they? Any
    thoughts on what is key to the 2003 tests?
    windows user, Mar 12, 2005

  2. windows user

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    "windows user" <> wrote in
    news::

    > I have decided not to continue with getting my Windows 2000 MCSE
    > certification but to pursue the 2003 MCSE.

    GOOD FOR YOU!

    I have looked at the
    > 70-291 test as the first to attempt and looking at the MS study guide
    > I find the material very similar to the 70-216 guide. How different
    > are they?

    Did you not just stated that they are similar? Then why ask "how
    different" they are?

    > Any thoughts on what is key to the 2003 tests?

    The key to the 2003 tests is that you need a 2003 lock in which to use the
    key.

    --
    Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
    http://www.mcngp.com/
    Rowdy Yates, Mar 14, 2005

  3. windows user

    David Guest

    Why don't you comlete the 2000 MCSE; take the 2003 upgrade exams and be
    certified in both 2000 and 2003?

    David, Mar 15, 2005