70-216 Exam

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by =?Utf-8?B?TWlrZSBI?=, Apr 5, 2006.

  1. I started studying for the 70-216 exam and would like to know what is the
    best simulation testing software?

    =?Utf-8?B?TWlrZSBI?=, Apr 5, 2006

  2. Mike,

    Microsoft has a program: Get a FREE Second Chance to Pass Your Microsoft
    Certification Exam.. Offer expires June 30, 2006.

    I know it's not the discount you were looking for but you can use it to pass
    any exam you like a second chane for free until July 31, 2006.

    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/offers/2ndchance/details/
    "Your initial exam must be scheduled and taken between February 15, 2006 and
    June 30, 2006. Your free retake exam must be scheduled and taken with the
    same EDP as your first exam by July 31, 2006. "
    --
    ../harewood

    =?Utf-8?B?aGFyZXdvb2Q=?=, Apr 5, 2006

  3. =?Utf-8?B?TWlrZSBI?=

    florayang Guest

    florayang, Apr 6, 2006
  4. **florayang's** the one who fcukin said it
    <<-------------------------------->>

    Mother always said "If you can't say something nice, you shouldn't say it at
    all."
    --
    Bigus Di©kus
    MCNGP Sb (Antimony)

    Bigus Di©kus, Apr 7, 2006
  5. how many questions are on the exam.

    =?Utf-8?B?TWlrZSBI?=, Apr 11, 2006
  6. << While I was at work, Mike H spurted out:
    > how many questions are on the exam.

    1.125

    --
    Bigus Di©kus
    MCNGP Sb (Antimony)

    Bigus Di©kus, Apr 11, 2006
  7. =?Utf-8?B?TWlrZSBI?=

    JaR Guest

    "Bigus Di©kus" <Bigus Di©kus@¹¥çÇöŽ.©Ÿœ> wrote in news:uFZteqYXGHA.1084
    @TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl:

    >> how many questions are on the exam.
    >>

    > 1.125

    How many do you have to get correct?

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP #22

    JaR, Apr 11, 2006
  8. << While I was at work, JaR spurted out:
    > "Bigus Di©kus" <Bigus Di©kus@¹¥çÇöZ.©Yo> wrote in
    > news:uFZteqYXGHA.1084 @TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl:
    >
    >>> how many questions are on the exam.
    >>>

    >> 1.125
    >>

    > How many do you have to get correct?

    0.7875 (70% of course)
    --
    Bigus Di©kus
    MCNGP Sb (Antimony)

    Bigus Di©kus, Apr 11, 2006
  9. =?Utf-8?B?TWlrZSBI?=

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Bigus Di©kus" <Bigus Di©kus@¹¥çÇöŽ.©Ÿœ> say in

    > 0.7875 (70% of course)

    but you can get above 1000 on the exams, can't you?

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - Tech Tip # 132: Have it up and running *before* you say "just five more
    minutes."

    Neil, Apr 12, 2006
  10. **Neil's** the one who fcukin said it
    <<-------------------------------->>
    > did you hear "Bigus Di©kus" <Bigus Di©kus@¹¥çÇöZ.©Yo> say in
    >
    >> 0.7875 (70% of course)

    > but you can get above 1000 on the exams, can't you?

    can you?

    --
    Bigus Di©kus
    MCNGP Sb (Antimony)

    Bigus Di©kus, Apr 12, 2006
  11. =?Utf-8?B?TWlrZSBI?=

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Bigus Di©kus" <BigusDi©kus@127.0.0.1> say in

    > can you?

    that would violate the NDA

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - Sounds like a good idea, but let's use it nevertheless.

    Neil, Apr 12, 2006
  12. **Neil's** the one who fcukin said it
    <<-------------------------------->>
    > did you hear "Bigus Di©kus" <BigusDi©kus@127.0.0.1> say in
    >
    >> can you?

    > that would violate the NDA

    What wood?

    --
    Bigus Di©kus
    MCNGP Sb (Antimony)

    Bigus Di©kus, Apr 12, 2006
  13. =?Utf-8?B?TWlrZSBI?=

    MitchS Guest

    > did you hear "Bigus Di©kus" <BigusDi©kus@127.0.0.1> say in
    >
    >> can you?

    > that would violate the NDA

    Don't think so, it was in a Q&A on MS's site that more than a grand was
    possible, I'm just too lazy to look up the page.

    --
    Mitch "yer such a Jameshole" S.

    MitchS, Apr 12, 2006
  14. =?Utf-8?B?TWlrZSBI?=

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "MitchS" <> say in news:eH
    $:

    >>> can you?

    >> that would violate the NDA

    > Don't think so, it was in a Q&A on MS's site that more than a grand was
    > possible, I'm just too lazy to look up the page.

    yeah, I know and me too... ;)

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - I played poker once with tarot cards--I got a flush & 5 people died!

    Neil, Apr 12, 2006