    tests I will be best prepared for at that time. I am open to opinions and
    suggestions.

    Jacques
    jacques, Oct 20, 2003

  2. jacques

    Guest Guest

    The 70-218 was by far the easiest exam for me...I
    actually took the 70-216 and 70-217 prior to the 70-
    218..70-216 is loaded with DNS,DHCP,WINS,RRAS and GPO
    questions...if you're ready for that go for it...

    sit for 70-215 in
    >November. I'm having a difficult time trying to decide

    which of the two two

    Guest, Oct 20, 2003

  3. jacques

    Guest Guest

    week it's best to go for 218,because if you collect 210-
    215 then you have 70% of 218. be very prepared for 216 or
    you will fail, that one is not a walkover.

    good luck...
    Guest, Oct 21, 2003