    please suggest 70-215 exam how is the exam. and how many
    question and duration of it. where can I visit to prepare
    for the exam.
    harish, Nov 27, 2003

  2. harish

    anonymous Guest

    Exam time 2hour 15 min, there will be 60 questions
    additional 15 min for any comment.

    Better take 210 and 215 together. Prepare MOC and Some
    Brain Dumps. Better Luck

    anonymous, Nov 28, 2003

  3. 70-210, 70-215

    please suggest 70-210 & 215 exam, how are these
    examinations and how many question and duration of it.
    where can I visit to prepare these mcsa examination sample
    skill assignment
    krishna murthy, Nov 30, 2003