    Also, how difficult was the exam compared to the 70-210?

    Thanks.
    Mike

    Mike Snetzko, Dec 4, 2003

  2. Mike Snetzko

    MCP Guest

    It was harder than 70-210. There are some AD and GPO
    questions on the exam. You must know those two areas for
    the 70-215 exam. Good luck.

    MCP, Dec 4, 2003

  3. Mike Snetzko

    Guest Guest

    after 210 and I would say that 215 was easier than 210,
    but that could be because I was expecting 215 to be harder
    so I studied harder for it. It's full of GPO and AD
    questions, so u better make sure u know your stuff. I was
    getting 55-60% in Transcender the day before I took the
    exam, but I worked on my exam technique for a day and it
    seemed to help.I'm not sure what the pass mark is, but I
    see on some other web sites ppl are saying it's about 64%.
    Good luck

    Guest, Dec 7, 2003