    Do you have any last-minute advice to give, before I take it?

    Anything you share with me will be appreciated.

    Thanks.

    Carlos Ignacio Tapia, Jul 27, 2003

  2. Carlos Ignacio Tapia

    Ole Guest

    I just took the test two days ago and passed. I saw a lot
    of GPO questions.

    successfully taken MS 210
    >in January and I considered it relatively easy. I hope

    I'd pass MS 215 the

    Ole, Jul 27, 2003

  3. Carlos Ignacio Tapia

    chris kirk Guest

    i have taken 215 it is asimilar test to 210 exept GPO',
    some user profile stuff, and remote access stuff.
    good luck
    chris k

    chris kirk, Jul 27, 2003
  4. Carlos Ignacio Tapia

    Frank Guest

    I think you may have to knowledge but not the experience, I would not like
    to hire you to care for my network.

    Frank

    Frank, Jul 27, 2003
  5. Carlos Ignacio Tapia

    Ali Guest

    hi Carlos,
    it's the easiest exam. if you've studied the books, and maybe practiced with
    some transcender tests, you'll pass for sure! good luck!

    Ali,
    MCSA

    Ali, Jul 27, 2003
  6. Carlos Ignacio Tapia

    Gary - US Guest

    He was talking to you.

    --

    Semper Fi & God Bless America,

    Gary-US MCNGP #20 & retired Jarhead

    http://www.mcngp.tk
    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help
    ** Kindly Do The Needful **

    "chris kirk" <> wrote in message
    what are you talking about????
    are you saying that i lack experience or that someone else
    does and if it is me where did you get such an idea????
    chris kirk (MCSA, A+, Network+ certified)

    Gary - US, Jul 29, 2003
  7. Carlos Ignacio Tapia

    chris kirk Guest

    Re:

    my question was why....
    what makes me appear inexperienced.....

    chris kirk, Jul 29, 2003
  8. Oh, I almost forgot...I wanted to ask you guys if I'm supposed to receive a
    second Welcome Kit, now that I passed my second exam (210+215), or if you
    only get one with the 1st exam that you pass.

    Thanks.

    mensaje news:...

    Carlos Ignacio Tapia, Jul 30, 2003
  9. Ohhh, so it'd be like this:

    * 1° Welcome Kit: when MCP at the 1st exam passed.
    * 2° Welcome Kit: when MCSA at the 4th exam passed.
    * 3° Welcome Kit: when MCSE at the 7st exam passed.

    If this is so, when you get the MCSE, you end having 3 credentiales with
    your name on them.

    Did I get it ok?

    Thanks.

    "billyw" <> escribió en el mensaje
    > you only get 1 welcome kit per cert.
    > mcp
    > mcsa
    > mcse
    > so if you were going for mcsa you have another 2 exams to go before you

    get

    Carlos Ignacio Tapia, Jul 31, 2003
  10. Nooo! Please, tell me that your're joking...I'm almost selling my ass to pay
    and study for this exams...

    Please, tell me that it's worth the effort.

    Carlos Ignacio Tapia, Jul 31, 2003
  11. Carlos Ignacio Tapia

    Gary - US Guest

    Nope...in the drawer they go. If you display them anywhere or wear them
    everyone will think you are gay as hell.

    Gary - US, Jul 31, 2003
  12. Carlos Ignacio Tapia

    billyw Guest

    so let me get this..
    everytime you finish a crossword or fill in a competition in fhm , up on the
    wall it goes,,,

    "Clint Kennedy" <> wrote in message
    > I'm trying to decide if you are being facetious. Personally, I want my

    name
    > on the same wall as every other certified technician at the company to

    show
    > that I stack up with everyone else. In my current position, people
    > immediately say "wow, what are all of those for" then say "why aren't you
    > working somewhere else making more money?" (Currently in a 32k a year job
    > doing mostly PHP/MySQL work).
    >
    > Point being, if that is really your opinion, you are very limited in your
    > experiences. Maybe you were being sarcastic.
    >
    > Clint
    >
    > "Gary - US" <> wrote in message
    > > Nope...in the drawer they go. If you display them anywhere or wear them
    > > everyone will think you are gay as hell.
    > >
    > > --
    > >
    > > Semper Fi & God Bless America,
    > >
    > > Gary-US MCNGP #20 & retired Jarhead
    > >
    > > http://www.mcngp.tk
    > > The MCNGP Team - We're here to help
    > > ** Kindly Do The Needful **
    > >
    > > "Carlos Ignacio Tapia" <> wrote in message
    > > > Nooo! Please, tell me that your're joking...I'm almost selling my ass

    > > pay
    > > > and study for this exams...
    > > >
    > > > Please, tell me that it's worth the effort.
    > > >
    > > > Thanks.
    > > >

    > > > "billyw" <> escribió en el mensaje

    > message

    credentiales
    > > with

    > before
    > > > you

    > > card

    > > > message

    (210+215),
    > or
    > > > if

    escribió

    billyw, Jul 31, 2003
  13. Carlos Ignacio Tapia

    KLXrider Guest

    On Wed, 30 Jul 2003 20:32:02 -0700, "Clint Kennedy"
    <> wrote:

    >(Currently in a 32k a year job
    >doing mostly PHP/MySQL work).

    If you are in the US you are getting ripped off.

    KLXrider, Jul 31, 2003
  14. I agree. It's sortof a risky investment right now ... things will turn
    around and the salary will jump up. Business sucks right now.

    -c

    Clint Kennedy, Jul 31, 2003
  15. No. It's interesting that your brain actually equates technical
    certification to the completion of a crossword puzzle.

    On second thought, you are right, I should take my 2 degrees and technical
    certifications off of my wall and through them in my drawer. For that
    matter, I should take the pictures of my children off of my desk and throw
    them in the drawer too, afterall anyone can have kids, I don't want to be
    made fun of.

    You're a fool.

    "billyw" <> wrote in message
    > so let me get this..
    > everytime you finish a crossword or fill in a competition in fhm , up on

    the
    > wall it goes,,,
    >
    > "Clint Kennedy" <> wrote in message
    > > I'm trying to decide if you are being facetious. Personally, I want my

    > name
    > > on the same wall as every other certified technician at the company to

    > show
    > > that I stack up with everyone else. In my current position, people
    > > immediately say "wow, what are all of those for" then say "why aren't

    you
    > > working somewhere else making more money?" (Currently in a 32k a year

    job
    > > doing mostly PHP/MySQL work).
    > >
    > > Point being, if that is really your opinion, you are very limited in

    your
    > > experiences. Maybe you were being sarcastic.
    > >
    > > Clint
    > >
    > > "Gary - US" <> wrote in message
    > > > Nope...in the drawer they go. If you display them anywhere or wear

    them
    > > > everyone will think you are gay as hell.
    > > >
    > > > --
    > > >
    > > > Semper Fi & God Bless America,
    > > >
    > > > Gary-US MCNGP #20 & retired Jarhead
    > > >
    > > > http://www.mcngp.tk
    > > > The MCNGP Team - We're here to help
    > > > ** Kindly Do The Needful **
    > > >
    > > > "Carlos Ignacio Tapia" <> wrote in

    message

    ass
    > > > pay

    > > message

    > credentiales
    > > > with

    > > before

    pointless
    > > > card

    in

    Clint Kennedy, Jul 31, 2003
  16. Carlos Ignacio Tapia

    Consultant Guest

    you're selling your ass? is network guru still paying you newbs top dollar?

    Consultant, Jul 31, 2003
  17. Carlos Ignacio Tapia

    billyw Guest

    why thanks for noticing

    gosh you are emotional

    > You're a fool.
    >
    > "billyw" <> wrote in message
    > > so let me get this..
    > > everytime you finish a crossword or fill in a competition in fhm , up on

    > the
    > > wall it goes,,,
    > >
    > > "Clint Kennedy" <> wrote in message
    > > > I'm trying to decide if you are being facetious. Personally, I want

    my
    > > name
    > > > on the same wall as every other certified technician at the company to

    > > show
    > > > that I stack up with everyone else. In my current position, people
    > > > immediately say "wow, what are all of those for" then say "why aren't

    > you
    > > > working somewhere else making more money?" (Currently in a 32k a year

    > job
    > > > doing mostly PHP/MySQL work).
    > > >
    > > > Point being, if that is really your opinion, you are very limited in

    > your
    > > > experiences. Maybe you were being sarcastic.
    > > >
    > > > Clint
    > > >
    > > > "Gary - US" <> wrote in message

    > them

    > message

    > ass

    > > > message

    > > credentiales

    > > > before

    > pointless

    wrote

    billyw, Jul 31, 2003
  18. Carlos Ignacio Tapia

    KLXrider Guest

    The thing is, if you know MySQL you can turn that knowledge into $$$$.
    DBA's earn lots more money then your run of the mill Windows
    Administrator. If you can sell your DBA skills to even a moderatly
    sized company you can make close to 90k in a large city.

    KLXrider, Jul 31, 2003
  19. Which is why being MCSA/MCSE certified is really a joke because "Business
    sucks right now".

    Diana K Brown, Jul 31, 2003
  20. Can I buy some of that @$$ your selling?

    Diana K Brown, Jul 31, 2003