    in the actual test now...? Please let me know. Thanks in
    advance.

    JD

    JD Vu, Aug 20, 2003

  2. JD Vu

    Marko Guest

    implemented
    >in the actual test now...? Please let me know. Thanks in
    >advance.
    >
    >JD
    >.

    Yes: The exam has changed, but not significantly. The
    details are at the www.microsoft.com/traincert site.
    Follow the Exams link in the left menu and all the details
    about testing are there. Also on this page at the moment
    are details (just posted) about the new 2003 exams.

    Like MANY others have said already: There is ample time to
    answer every question, ample time to check those Qs & As
    you want to go over and it is not difficult to pass if you
    have done the requisite study according to the test
    objectives which link from the above page also.

    100+ hours. Read. Study. Lab. Learn. Revise /
    Reinforce.

    You can't lose. Good luck.

    Marko, Aug 21, 2003

  3. I'm missing any documentation on the fact the exam has changed. Could you
    provide a more precise link, or perhaps a quote?

    Clint

    Clint Kennedy, Aug 21, 2003
  4. JD Vu

    Marko Guest

    Hello Clint

    The links I provided earlier have a stack of information
    about new testing technologies, exam innovations, anti-
    piracy measures (yes: people do steal exam questions),
    exam objectives - basically, everything. No point me
    giving precise links because there are snippets of info
    throughout the MS website from the /traincert home page if
    you follow the exam links and the sub branches and there
    are dozens of pages. So no, I won't link everyone.

    Also, specifically, go to the certification links and have
    a look at the exam objectives for more clues.

    Also, you can look at www.mcpmag.com.

    There is plenty of info if you are willing to invest the
    time to look. I personally feel that information
    suggesting that a lot of the core Win2K exams have been
    recently updated / improved after redevelopment, beta
    testing and subsequent release is well documented.

    Marko, Aug 22, 2003