    either?

    Many thanks,
    Dan

    Danyool, Jul 21, 2003

  2. Danyool

    w2kmcsa Guest

    yeah, the sybex books are excellent. If you buy it used,
    make sure it has the CD with it.

    was thinking about
    >getting the MS Press book. Does anyone have anything good

    or bad to say
    >about this book?
    >
    >I was also considering the Sybex book, any good or bad

    reports about that

    w2kmcsa, Jul 21, 2003

  3. Danyool

    Ole Guest

    What I liked about the book was that it came with the
    server software.

    I find that I cannot go with just a single source for test
    preparation. I am also using the Exam Cram book and for CD
    prep software that I got cheaply.

    Ole

    Ole, Jul 22, 2003