70-214 tomorrow

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Nettransplant, Nov 4, 2003.

  1. I'm ready! No braincerts, testkings or cheats.

    Bring it on...

    Nettransplant, Nov 4, 2003

  2. Nettransplant

    S. O'Brien Guest

    good luck

    S. O'Brien, Nov 4, 2003

  3. Nettransplant

    Plain Guest

    I am scheduled to take 70-214, November 18. Busy everyday
    review notes, practice exam, and redo some of lab
    exercises.

    Good luck tomorrow!

    Plain , Nov 4, 2003
  4. Hope you score well

    Marlin Munrow, Nov 4, 2003
  5. Nettransplant

    znakomi Guest

    Good lucl! Bring in a pack of "life savers", the really work(:)

    znakomi, Nov 4, 2003
  6. Got to question 32 (in 35 minutes so going really quickly) and the OS
    blew up on memory errors. They could not restart my test no get a new one
    going.

    Two weeks ago I tried this same tester, same test and the Vue software blew
    up.

    Is it me, quick smell under the arms, no it's them!

    Rescheduled at a different site for Thursday....

    Nettransplant, Nov 4, 2003
  7. Nettransplant

    Dave S Guest

    Passed 214 2 weeks ago, just remember that it's Microsofts
    view of the world. Some things I would in real life are
    not correct on the test. know digital certificates inside
    out, GPO's and trouble shooting and you should be fine.

    Good Luck

    Dave S, Nov 5, 2003
  8. Nettransplant

    SAM Guest

    Hello,

    What is 70-214? I have a long list of MCSE exam from Sybex
    XP for MCSE, but don't see 70-214.

    SAM, Nov 6, 2003
  9. Try this: http://www.microsoft.com/traincert/exams/70-214.asp

    --
    Tom Helms [MSFT]

    newsgroup purposes only."

    Tom Helms [MSFT], Nov 6, 2003
  10. Well all that and I failed. Too cocky. 50 questions, did it in 60 minutes
    and
    skipped the review. Score 690 and 700 is a pass.

    I am still kicking myself. I know this stuff....

    Will try again Tuesday

    Nettransplant, Nov 6, 2003
  11. Nettransplant

    Consultant Guest

    you'll get it next time for sure

    Consultant, Nov 6, 2003
  12. Good luck
    Its no easy mark

    just make sure you know SUS and and XP related stuff

    Marlin Munrow, Nov 6, 2003