    of IPsec
    or anything. Still lots of event logging questions.

    On to 220.

    Nettransplant, Nov 12, 2003

  2. Congratulations!!!

    --
    Tom Helms [MSFT]

    newsgroup purposes only."

    "Nettransplant" <> wrote in message
    news:1Swsb.377799$pl3.101423@pd7tw3no...
    > Well, after 32 questions the first time before the testing site computer
    > died, 50 questions
    > on the next, failed, attempt (692 pass is 700) and 50 more this morning
    > (960) I have
    > passed 214.
    >
    > I was on the way to a pass the first time before the test site died.
    >
    > Too stupid the second time, didn't bother to review anything.... DUMB
    >
    > I was disappointed to see so little detailed questions on the protocol

    layer

    Tom Helms [MSFT], Nov 12, 2003

  3. Nettransplant

    Rick Guest

    Congrats and thanks for the post. I am down to 70-220 and 70-214 to finish
    my MCSE, needless to say any information about either is appreciated. I am
    studying for 70-220 now and may take it on Friday. I am sure I will post on
    it when I test so look for a thread about 70-220 maybe I will be bale to
    give you a heads up.

    --
    Rick

    Rick, Nov 12, 2003
  4. Nettransplant

    MCSE World Guest

    CONGRATULATIONS!!!

    Best of luck on 220.

    Best,
    Will
    www.mcseworld.com

    MCSE World, Nov 12, 2003
  5. Nettransplant

    Lois Guest

    I just took it today. Lots of GPO and Routing and Remote
    Access questions. I passed (just) only because I have not
    had much experience with RRAS, no hands on, just what I
    remember from 216 some 6 months ago. On that part I
    scored low, but on the rest very high. It helped to
    already have done Security+ for PKI and tunneling but was
    suprised at how little Certificate Services questions I
    got. Gona read up more on RRAS in Resource Kit (best $$
    ever spent) and try 220.

    Lois

    Lois, Nov 16, 2003
  6. Congrats!!

    Associate Expert
    Unofficial FAQ for Windows Server 2003 at

    Larry Samuels MS-MVP XP \(Shell/User\), Nov 16, 2003
  7. Congratulations!!!

    --
    Tom Helms [MSFT]

    newsgroup purposes only."

    Tom Helms [MSFT], Nov 16, 2003
  8. This is a tough exam to pass at *any* attempt. I found the questions
    I was asked came from all over the 2000 and XP syllabi.

    I also saw some tough RRAS questions.

    Congratulations on passing a hard exam that relies on *real*
    knowledge.

    You didnt say if you got 50, 55 or as in my case 62 questions ?

    Marlin Munrow, Nov 16, 2003