    myself if anyone is interested.

    I can be contacted at:

    Good Luck out there.
    myrt webb, Mar 26, 2005

  2. myrt webb

    Ben Smith Guest

    In article <168e01c531a6$197dbc90$>,
    says...
    > I managed to pass 70-214. A rather difficult exam in my
    > opinion. I have a complete set of study notes I compiled
    > myself if anyone is interested.
    >
    > I can be contacted at:
    >

    > Good Luck out there.

    What did you find difficult?
    Ben Smith, Mar 26, 2005

  3. myrt webb

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "myrt webb" <> say in

    > I managed to pass 70-214. A rather difficult exam in my
    > opinion. I have a complete set of study notes I compiled
    > myself if anyone is interested.
    >
    > I can be contacted at:
    >

    > Good Luck out there.

    do you even understand how this violates the NDA you signed?CEEERPIES!

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - I still miss my ex-wife, but my aim is getting better...
    Neil, Mar 26, 2005
  4. myrt webb

    myrt webb Guest

    These are study notes from books and other materials.
    There are no exam materials in them.

    myrt webb, Mar 26, 2005
  5. myrt webb

    myrt webb Guest

    There are 50 questions and they are almost all long
    scenario questions. Tiem is a problem like it is on the
    70-216 exam.

    Group policy is emphasized. A lot more than you would
    expect.

    myrt webb, Mar 26, 2005
  6. myrt webb

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "myrt webb" <> say in

    > These are study notes from books and other materials.
    > There are no exam materials in them.

    then you are forgiven. Next time, be more specific.

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - "I travel by motorcycle," said he triumphantly.
    Neil, Mar 26, 2005