    I'm going for this exam next week and I was wondering if there is anything on
    the exam I should prepare extra for?

    THX
    Kris M, Aug 10, 2005

  2. Kris M

    T-Bone Guest

    "Kris M" <> wrote
    > I'm going for this exam next week and I was wondering if there is anything

    on
    > the exam I should prepare extra for?

    What the test focuses on varies from person to person. Best suggestion is
    try one of the sample tests and see where you weak areas are.
    --
    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL
    T-Bone, Aug 10, 2005

  3. Just as a reminder,

    This test is from the point of view of the Administrator towards the end
    user and the network, not just end user stuff

    Victor Guillen, Aug 10, 2005
  4. Kris M

    mtyrc2001 Guest

    Agree with everybody