    third try. Any last ninute suggestion I need a 700 to
    pass, my lat exam I recived 686. I swear this is harder
    than the server exam.
    fried brain, Jul 20, 2004

  2. fried brain

    anonymous Guest

    I'm sure Bill Gates is enjoying your $125 each time too.

    anonymous, Jul 20, 2004

  3. fried brain

    Mr Stupid Guest

    Ok i am happier now I did pass first go but shit it was hard....got a score of 744 so just scaped thorugh :D I use the trancenders practice exams to help I was maxing then but found the exam way harder...my 2 cents worth

    cheers

    Mr Stupid, Jul 22, 2004