    suggestions??

    thanks in advance.

    Ivan
    Ivan, Aug 25, 2003

  2. Know unattended installations like the back of your hand.

    Clint Kennedy, Aug 25, 2003

  3. Ivan

    Maestro Guest

    You have an interesting way of motivating!

    Maestro, Aug 28, 2003
  4. Ivan

    Shelby Meyer Guest

    I don't ever recall seeing a question on unintended installs when I took it.

    --
    Shelby Meyer
    Meyer Computer Consulting

    Shelby Meyer, Aug 28, 2003
  5. So? Do you think everyone gets the same set of questions?

    Clint Kennedy, Aug 28, 2003
  6. Re: 70-210 (X-posted)

    > I don't ever recall seeing a question on unintended installs when I took

    it.
    ~~~~~~~~

    FSotD Award nominee

    X-posted to m.p.c.e.mcse for its entertainment value.

    --
    Fris "Freudian Slip of the Day" bee® MCNGP #13

    http://www.mcngp.tk
    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help
    Frisbee® MCNGP, Aug 28, 2003
  7. Ivan

    Kendal Emery Guest

    Re: 70-210 (X-posted)

    That was on the Windows ME test :)

    Systems Administrator
    Coordinated Home Care

    remove me to email to me

    Kendal Emery, Aug 28, 2003
  8. Ivan

    Shelby Meyer Guest

    Not at all. Everyone gets a random set that gets download to the testing
    center.

    Microsoft tests are like a box of chocolates. You never know what your
    going to get.

    Shelby Meyer, Aug 28, 2003
  9. Wow, thanks for explaining it to me. Now that we've gotten that straight
    and you've instructed us on how MS tests work, you can understand the fact
    that although you in particular didn't receive unattended installation
    questions, several people have ... this is notoriously what people bomb
    because they don't do it on a day to day basis, and by leading him to
    believe the test doesn't cover it, you're steering him astray. :)

    -c

    Clint Kennedy, Aug 28, 2003
  10. Ivan

    Ivan Guest

    Thanks to everybody for your answer I pass this exam, I
    got 60 questions and I did have unattended questions 2 o 3
    very specific, I got a lot of VPN, many share and
    security, protocols 1 of netware protocol, TCP/IP
    configuration, Internet Sharing, RAS, 3 or 4 of users and
    security profiles for running non compilant applications,
    sysprep and ris.

    Ivan, Aug 29, 2003
  11. Ivan

    Lady Guest

    Congrats !!!

    Take the 70-215 soon because the two tests are alot alike.

    Lady, Aug 29, 2003
  12. Ivan

    Dev Lunsford Guest

    > I don't ever recall seeing a question on unintended installs when I took
    it.

    They can be a bitch. Do you know how many times I've installed Windows 2000
    without meaning to?

    -dev...
    Dev Lunsford, Sep 8, 2003