    exams - - does anybody have any tips that they can share???

    I really need to pass this exam !!!!

    Thanks

    Jude, Jul 8, 2003

  2. Jude

    Zenner Guest

    Before taking 70-210, study 70-215 for a few weeks...it will really help.
    The 210 exam is not only about Pro, it has questions that deal with server
    and some network elements too.

    You would really be doing yourself a favor.

    Zenner, Jul 9, 2003

  3. Jude

    Lady Guest

    I agree. It's good to study for the 70-210 and 70-215 tests simultaneously.
    The tests are so much alike that you can pass them within a couple of days
    of each other.

    Lady, Jul 9, 2003
  4. Jude

    Kian Wah Lai Guest

    if you have lots of experiences with win 2k, shouldn't be
    much of a problem.
    try to do your transcender till you get 90% right for
    almost everytime.

    Kian Wah Lai, Jul 9, 2003
  5. You should study for 215 much more time...There are plenty of Unattended
    Installation and printer pooling questions...

    --
    Serdar Sözer

    Serdar Sözer, Aug 12, 2003