    I am getting above 800 on Trancender and Sybex simulation tests.

    Any last minute tips?

    Thanks!
    Jeff Knight, Mar 4, 2005

  2. Jeff Knight

    Ogre Guest

    Go over the skills being measured.

    If you know them cold... you should be ready.

    Good Luck.

    Ogre, Mar 4, 2005

  3. Jeff Knight

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Jeff Knight" <> say in news:
    #:

    > I have had practical exposure to Windows 2000 Pro for 6 years, and

    really
    > know it well.

    worked with the beta? me too. took my first Win2k class online in 1999

    > Any last minute tips?

    don't fail? <grin>

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - Any twelve people who can't get themselves out of jury duty are not my
    peers.
    Neil, Mar 4, 2005