70-210

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Ron, Sep 15, 2003.

  1. Ron

    Ron Guest

    Geeeez. Sorry to ruffle feathers. In my Exam Cram book,
    it recommended finding 'brian dumps' to help study. I
    just used the word b/c I figured it was something that
    everyone used. I didn't even really know what they where,
    hence my first post. I was looking for direction. I do
    not want to cheat my way through this thing. Thanks for
    your input and suggestions, but you can cram your
    sarcasm...

    Where
    >can I find some 'braindumps' or old tests on the web?
    >
    >If one passes the 70-210, they are a MCP correct? Is

    this

    Ron, Sep 15, 2003

  2. "Ron" <> wrote in message
    > Geeeez. Sorry to ruffle feathers.

    We're not birds, Ron.

    > In my Exam Cram book,
    > it recommended finding 'brian dumps' to help study.

    Nice book.

    > I just used the word b/c I figured it was something that
    > everyone used.
    > I didn't even really know what they where,
    > hence my first post.

    You didn't know what they were, but you figured they were something that
    everyone used? Hard to argue with that logic. You didn't ask what brain
    dumps (or brian dumps) were in your original post, you just asked someone to
    give you some. Why would you ask for something that you don't even know
    what it is?

    > I was looking for direction. I do
    > not want to cheat my way through this thing.

    You were asking for direction in cheating. Glad you didn't mean for that,
    though.

    > Thanks for
    > your input and suggestions, but you can cram your
    > sarcasm...

    Nice left-handed apology. Nobody was excessively rude in their replies
    except maybe me. Looks like you can dish out the sarcasm as well.

    --
    Fris "Lurk before you leap" bee® MCNGP #13

    http://www.mcngp.tk
    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help
    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Sep 15, 2003

  3. Ron

    S. O'Brien Guest

    "Ron" <> wrote in message
    > Geeeez. Sorry to ruffle feathers. In my Exam Cram book,
    > it recommended finding 'brian dumps' to help study.

    Exam Cram recommended using braind dumps??? Could you please scan a copy of
    that particular wording? I would LOVE to see it (no sarcasm). I have about
    12 - 13 copies of various Exam Cram books and not one of them have ever
    recommend this practice. Exam Cram has always been a reputable company and
    have never, in the past, recommended cheating in their text books.

    S. O'Brien, Sep 15, 2003
  4. Ron

    |{evin Guest

    On Mon, 15 Sep 2003 08:37:17 -0400, Frisbee® MCNGP
    <> wrote:

    >Nice left-handed apology. Nobody was excessively rude in their replies
    >except maybe me. Looks like you can dish out the sarcasm as well.

    *ahem* And what exactly is wrong with being left-handed?
    |{evin, Sep 17, 2003
  5. Ron

    billyw Guest

    left handed and called kevin...
    does this picture get any worse?
    actually, dunno about the us but during the early/mid 1900's kids had their
    hands tied behind their backs to make sure they wrote with their right hand,
    if they were left handed of course, thats when schools took no crap...

    billyw, Sep 17, 2003
  6. Ron

    Consultant Guest

    at least he doesn't go by a childs name, billy

    ha ha ha

    Consultant, Sep 17, 2003
  7. Ron

    Consultant Guest

    horrible, simply horrible, lol

    Consultant, Sep 17, 2003
  8. "Maestro" <> wrote in message
    It's morally wrong! jk

    Originally, the word sinister meant left-handed.

    --
    Fris "Simon Barr" bee® MCNGP #13

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Sep 17, 2003
  9. Ron

    On Wed, 17 Sep 2003 09:11:48 +0100, "billyw" <> wrote:

    >left handed and called kevin...
    >does this picture get any worse?
    >actually, dunno about the us but during the early/mid 1900's kids had their
    >hands tied behind their backs to make sure they wrote with their right hand,
    >if they were left handed of course, thats when schools took no crap...

    They never tried tying my hands... but up until about 3rd grade they
    did everything they could to force me to write right-handed.... fucked
    me up good... now my handwriting is crap no matter which hand I use.