70-210

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Rich, Sep 15, 2003.

  1. Rich

    Rich Guest

    Brain dumps are cheating!

    Study, learn and earn your certification. Then you might
    actually be able to solve technical problems in the MS
    world instead of rotating on your thumb and looking
    foolish.

    ExamCram books are fine, so are the Sybex books.

    Where
    >can I find some 'braindumps' or old tests on the web?
    >
    >If one passes the 70-210, they are a MCP correct? Is

    this

    Rich, Sep 15, 2003

  2. Rich

    Maestro Guest

    Not to mention he won't have to guess which exams will
    make him an MCP.

    Maestro, Sep 15, 2003

  3. Rich

    Jon O Guest

    I just became a member of the MCP site and am disappointed
    with the arrogance I am seeing. I see this arrogance
    everyday and am hoping to find some professionalism when I
    read from this forum.

    Jon O, Sep 15, 2003
  4. "Jon O" <> wrote in message
    > I just became a member of the MCP site and am disappointed
    > with the arrogance I am seeing.

    What does becoming a member of the MCP site have to do with seeing
    arrogance? Are you saying that the MCP site is arrogant?

    > I see this arrogance
    > everyday and am hoping to find some professionalism when I
    > read from this forum.

    But you just became a member... how could you see this arrogance every day?

    I take it by the post to replied to that you think discouraging brain dumps
    is arrogance?

    Let me guess how you got that MCP...

    --
    Fris "Mostly Criticizing People" beeĀ® MCNGP #13

    http://www.mcngp.tk
    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Sep 15, 2003