    you think that is better to wait for MS Vista?
    Thank you very much

    Alex

    alex, Aug 30, 2005

  2. I would suggest 70-270 (WinXP) and 70-271 and 70-272 (MCDST exams) as they
    are all very similar. From there the 70-215 and the 70-218 as they are
    similar to each other. ...and then from there, whatever you are comfortable
    with as you move from Windows 2000 to Windows 2003.

    --
    Bob Christian II
    http://bobchristian.blogspot.com - Blog

    Bob Christian, Aug 30, 2005

  3. alex

    Genghis Khan Guest

    On my personal opinion and not pretending contend with the other poster
    (Bob), you don't need to take the 70-270 or the others for MCDST if you plan
    to achieve MCSA. For that track, just one client exam is required and if you
    already passed the 70-210, move to take the server exams according what you
    plan to achieve (2000 or 2003). And regarding Vista...at this time is on
    Beta 1 and the final release is a long way to go still. If you wait until
    Vista comes it will be harder to get it from the beginning than try to
    upgrade if have already earned MCSA

    Genghis Khan, Aug 31, 2005