  1. David

    David Guest

    What Score is needed to pass the 70-210 Exam?
    David, Feb 23, 2005

  2. All MCP Exams have a passing score of 700

    --
    "The Rev" MCT/MCNGP #44

    justafreak.com
    ..

    The Rev \(MCT\), Feb 24, 2005

  3. Does that mean 70%?

    =?Utf-8?B?UGlvdHIgTWFqY2hlcg==?=, Feb 24, 2005
  4. No....It means 700. Each test is weighted differently so that the passing
    score is always 700.
    --
    "The Rev" MCT/MCNGP #44

    justafreak.com
    ..

    The Rev \(MCT\), Feb 24, 2005
  5. ok, so how do I know what is the % of right answers giving me passing score?
    for example 70-290

    two more questions:
    how much time does every mcp exam last?
    how many questions are there?

    =?Utf-8?B?UGlvdHIgTWFqY2hlcg==?=, Feb 24, 2005
  6. Cannot answer those questions, however all the questions that can be
    answered can be found here. I will note, not all your questions will be
    answered, some of that information is not of public record.

    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcpexams/default.asp

    --
    "The Rev" MCT/MCNGP #44

    justafreak.com
    ..
    > ok, so how do I know what is the % of right answers giving me passing

    score?
    > for example 70-290
    >
    > two more questions:
    > how much time does every mcp exam last?
    > how many questions are there?
    >

    > "The Rev (MCT)" wrote:
    >
    > > No....It means 700. Each test is weighted differently so that the

    passing
    > > score is always 700.
    > > --
    > > "The Rev" MCT/MCNGP #44
    > > I may sound arrogant at times, but that's only because I'm always right.
    > >
    > > Memories fade but a Google search never forgets.
    > > justafreak.com
    > > ..
    > > "Piotr Majcher" <> wrote in

    message