    Object oriented programming is like beer.
    It can cause nausea, disorientation and
    a changed worldview
    Arjuna Koralagama, Nov 10, 2003

  2. Arjuna Koralagama

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    I believe that the passing score for all MS exams is 700.

    "Arjuna Koralagama" <> wrote in news:#5DngB2pDHA.2000
    @TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl:

    Rowdy Yates, Nov 10, 2003

  3. Arjuna Koralagama

    simon whale Guest

    When i took my exam in july, there was only a pass or fail. in the practise
    engines that i had with books, it showed a passing score of 750.

    Simon

    simon whale, Nov 10, 2003
  4. Whe I did the 70-210 by prometric, passing score was 540/1000
    In transcenders exams is 790/1000.

    Javier Sola[Argentina], Nov 10, 2003
  5. Arjuna Koralagama

    michel Guest

    70-210 is not that difficult
    passing score is 540 points
    http://www.certyourself.com/index.cfm?pageid=422

    michel, Nov 11, 2003
  6. michel wrote:
    > 70-210 is not that difficult
    > passing score is 540 points
    > http://www.certyourself.com/index.cfm?pageid=422

    Thanks a lot. seems kind of low, are all the MCSE's the same? MCSD exams
    were about 750 IIRC.

    Arjuna Koralagama, Nov 12, 2003