70-210 - Passed my first MS exam :)

Discussion in 'MCSA' started by Phil, May 6, 2005.

  1. Phil

    Phil Guest

    Passed with 946/1000. Chuffed with the pass and the score.

    Can anyone tell me how much higher up the ladder 70-215 is ? is this rock
    compared to 210 ? Can't wait to get my teeth into it, .......... MCSA is my
    destiny :)

    Advice for those taking 70-210 .........

    Install it and play with it til it breaks. Fix it and play again.

    I had loads of Q's on thr new stuff ......... efs, compression, offline
    files etc.

    If you have the MS training guide, make sure you do the labs cuz they really
    do help

    If you can get them, Transcenders were great (procert v5 and proflash). Just
    don't expect to get the exact questions in the exam. I can't recall a single
    one. Good practice though.

    Avoid the Exam Gear simulator. Questions are crap, poorly written and off
    topic quite a bit. You won't get anything from them to help with the exam.

    Use the online resource kit. I got plenty from this, also try

    http://www.mcsedirectory.com/tests.shtml

    http://www.microsoft.com/resources/.../professional/reskit/en-us/part8/proappb.mspx

    http://www.Cert21.com

    http://www.certtutor.net/Registration/Index.cfm?Action=Logon

    These sites will help

    Thanks

    Philzy

    Phil, May 6, 2005

  2. Phil

    Sam Guest

    70-215 is not too hard. If you did well in 70-210 than you should have
    no problem with 215.

    Good Luck

    Sam

    Sam, May 6, 2005

  3. Phil

    GSS Guest

    946 on 210 is a great score. 215 is a little harder than 210, but you
    should have no trouble. Good Luck

    GSS, May 6, 2005
  4. Phil

    Anfeargneas Guest

    Damn fine score, you should fly 215 as your used to the exam format now.
    Now onwards and upwards

    Anfeargneas, May 10, 2005