    like I haven't learned jack. Could someone please help?

    Thanks
    Robert
    Robert, Oct 5, 2003

  2. Robert

    Rich Guest

    The transcender test are a fair representation of 70-210.

    Rich, Oct 6, 2003

  3. Robert

    A. Vargas Guest

    Robert-

    MS Press gives out some good test questions. You may even
    see some on the actual test. If you've been working with
    Win2k for a while and feel familiar with the OS then you
    should be ok. If all else fails, I'm sure that you can
    easily eliminate two of the answers, which leaves you with
    two. If at that point you don't know the answers, then
    maybe you need to hit the books again. Some people also
    take a look at braindumps and cramsheets to give you an
    idea of what kind of questions you'll be seeing. Hope this
    helps.

    AV

    A. Vargas, Oct 6, 2003
  4. Robert

    adam Guest

    loves them that way.
    For real exam practice, go to www.mcsebraindumps.com.
    They have a lot of useful forums there....
    adam, Oct 7, 2003
  5. Robert

    Adriana Guest

    Braindumps aren't very accurate either, and, well, if you
    were an employer would you want someone who'd just
    memorised all the questions (which is all a Braindump is
    for anyway)or actually knew thier stuff?

    My advice, steer clear of the Braindumps - might be also
    worth trying Benchmarque Examiner at
    www.benchmarquesoftware.co.uk - it's a very nice british
    self-test and cheaper then trancender too.

    Adriana, Oct 7, 2003